Regional Account Manager, Southern Saskatchewan
The successful candidate will participate in the creation of a dynamic product development, sales and marketing team striving to better serve the Canadian agriculture industry.
This exciting opportunity will be challenging for a dedicated professional who excels at building customer relationships and is a motivated self-starter. The successful candidate will participate in the creation of a dynamic development, sales, and marketing team to better serve the Canadian agriculture industry. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the Technical Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include:
- Manage sales of value-added seed, soil and in crop plant nutrients, to the ag-retail network throughout the assigned Southern Saskatchewan region;
- Provide leadership and direction in new and innovative fertilizer technologies to better serve the agronomic needs of the targeted market;
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan to achieve budgeted sales and profit objectives in alignment with overall company objectives;
- Establish targeted sales goals for key retails and work with retails to develop and implement a plan to achieve set goals;
- Train and support ag retail customers on ATP Nutrition’s products to optimize usage through proper positioning in the market;
- Provide in-season support to growers and ag retail customers on proper usage of ATP Nutrition products for optimum return on investment;
- Create and deliver technical sales presentations at customer meetings and conferences and attend tradeshows to broaden industry awareness and understanding of product offering and market value;
- Represent the company’s best interests with industry and professional groups;
- Identify new customer opportunities; and
- Be a positive representative and promoter of our brand and products.
- Must have a degree/diploma in Agriculture, Business or related field;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years related experience in sales and/or agronomy sector of agriculture;
- Knowledge and understanding of crop production and agronomy with nutrition experience considered as an additional asset;
- Experienced in agreement negotiation;
- Effective conflict resolution experience;
- Willingness to travel.
- This position requires up to 50% travel and must have a valid drivers license and be able to drive a vehicle.
Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications, and ability.
To see a full position description click here
To apply, send your resume to David Johnson at email@example.com